Friday, September 20, 2013

Can I Get A Whoop Whoop? Some more pretties...

Hi, all!

It's Friday again - - - and you know what that means!  It's time to get your whoop whoop on!!  My week was full of company and not much sewing time, so I've got some highlights from last week to share with you....


First off is this beautiful "one-block wonder" quilt from Pat at Bell Creek Quilts.  Isn't it gorgeous?  It just says "fall" to me!


Then there's this bright beauty from Christa over at Christa Quilts. The quilt is designed by Lee at Freshly Pieced and is featured in the October issue of Quilt magazine.  Christa has kits in her shop!


This lovely star quilt was posted by Marie at Quilts With Personality, and made by her friend Elizabeth.  You really should check out the post - the back is just as gorgeous as the front!!



And Missy over at Missy's Homemaking Adventures shared a very timely tutorial on cleaning your old sewing machine!  Since I'm getting ready to clean up a very dirty, rusty Singer 201, I paid close attention - thanks, Missy!

*&*&*&*&*&*&*

And now it's your turn!

What are you whooping about this week?

What's made you dance the happy dance!

Share - we want to join in the fun!!

The party will remain open until Sunday midnight - 

Be there or be square!

Hugs!

Sarah




5 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah....many thanks for featuring my friend Elizabeth's Quilt. She will be delighted. As always, thank you so much for hosting the linky. Have a great weekend. Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Sarah! So sorry I continue to double post my linky. Call it operator error! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing such lovely quilts with us today - and as always, hosting this linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all such pretty quilts! I'm off to check out the cleaning tutorial, though the thought of it seems a little scary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah,

    Thanks for featuring my fall quilt in your linky party today! What a fun honor!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!